The Texas Search, Recruiting, and Staffing Association (TSRSA) is Texas’ premier association dedicated to the recruiting and staffing industry in our region. There are many benefits that come with membership:
- Professional Development/ Training Industry related topics at a membership discounted rate – Classroom and webinar sessions available throughout the year. CEU hours available at all training events!
- Certification Immersion Day – Members have an opportunity to review materials for the CTS or CPC test and sit for an exam. Obtain CTS or CPC credential at NAPS member pricing, putting you a cut above those who are not certified! A proven 97% success rate for those who attend Immersion Day.
- Industry Recognition – Industry recognition by peers for individual and company performance. Annual awards banquet recognizes achievers in the contract, blended desk and direct hire areas.
- Industry Knowledge resource – Direct access to updates in areas of our industry including Legislative, Market trends and Industry updates.
- Networking – Calendar of events published with many opportunities to get involved including after hours networking events, committee meetings and opportunities to support our local charitable organizations.
- The Members! – TSRSA’s Mentor program pairs new members with existing members to guide through the association. Accessibility to the entire membership for networking and partnering purposes.
- Affiliate Partners – Members of TSRSA enjoy a cost management program resulting in thousands of dollars in cost savings for member companies. We encourage our members to contact these valued affiliate vendor partners to benefit from this program.
Health Benefits Plan
TSRSA members are now eligible for a low-cost health benefits plan. This plan allows owners and managers of firms from all sizes to provide health benefits for themselves and/or their employees. Whether you are a single owner/operator or have a team of 20 or more, you can sign up for this health benefits plan. This plan is administered through our Affiliate Member Kerrie Spriggs with The Tuit Agency, and is available only to TSRSA members. Here is a flyer explaining the plan options.
Education & Training
With a focus on industry best practices, TSRSA provides training for firm owners, managers, recruiters, and staff at all levels. Our focus for 2022-2023 will be online and digital training until we can start to meet in person again. Training topics include best practices on recruiting, sourcing, and business development for full desk recruiters at all levels. Management and Owner-focused training helps firm managers learn new ways to grow their teams and businesses. With a slate of state, regional, and national speakers, TSRSA strives to provide a robust education program that focuses on building value for firms and individual members.
One big goal of TSRSA is to help member firms save money on a variety of expenses. The Health Benefits Plans available to members is just one example of that. Members also get discounts on printing, office supplies, rental cars, moving expenses, and other goods and services that are beneficial to staffing firms. We are always on the hunt for new cost-saving options to continue to add value to the TSRSA membership.
Networking & Industry Recognition
While options for this are limited in 2020, TSRSA has always offered exceptional opportunities for members to network with others in the industry. Our annual awards luncheon – in it’s 38th year – has been a staple of recognition and networking for recruiters across our region. Some of those same networking opportunities have shifted to online/virtual programming this year, while others have been pushed back to 2021. TSRSA remains steadfast in striving to provide opportunities to celebrate and connect with others in the staffing and recruiting industry.
Owner & Manager Events
We recognize that firm Owners and Managers face a unique set of challenges in today’s marketplace. To help our member firms, TSRSA offers specific events and information specifically for firm managers and owners. Whether it’s a webinar on managing remotely, recruiting new team members in a tough market, or allowing owners to come together for an Owner Only Happy Hour, TSRSA hopes to provide a platform to allow owners and managers the chance to network, learn, and grow their companies.
If you have any questions on membership or other benefits, reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to join TSRSA, fill out the Membership Application online!